Health Resources and Services Administration
The Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) recently announced an opportunity to apply for funding under the Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program (GWEP). The purpose of the GWEP is to educate and train the health care and supportive care workforces to care for older adults by collaborating with community partners. Applicants must maximize patient and family engagement to address care gaps and improve health outcomes for older adults by integrating geriatrics with primary care and other appropriate specialties using the Age-Friendly Health Systems Framework.
The following entities are eligible to apply:
• Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS (other than institutions of higher education)
• Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS (other than institutions of higher education)
• Native American tribal organizations (other than federally recognized tribal governments)
• Native American tribal governments (federally recognized)
• Others (Additional information on eligibility can be found at the link below)
The application deadline for this opportunity is on Monday, February 26 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Share this page: