March 6, 2019
The FRIENDS Cost Analysis Template Adapted for Respite
This webinar explores why and how we conduct cost analysis. It will provide attendees with a simple, electronic tool designed to calculate the exact cost of providing respite. The presenters will demonstrate how to use the Respite Cost Analysis Template and will discuss how the template can be adapted for tracking the costs of other program activities, including Lifespan Respite grant or State Respite Coalition activities. The presenters will also describe the importance of cost analysis to developing a long-term sustainability plan.
- Casandra Firman, Senior ARCH Staff and T/TA Coordinator, FRIENDS National Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention
- MaryJo Caruso, FRIENDS National Resource Center and PA Alliance for Respite Care.
- FRIENDS Tool Adapted for the ARCH — Costing Template for Respite
- The Practitioner’s Guide to Cost Analysis – First Steps
- The Practitioner’s Guide to Cost Analysis – Part 2: Conducting your First Cost Analysis
Produced by the University of Kansas Center for Public Partnership and Research for the FRIENDS National Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention
You May Also Be Interested In:
Share this page: