From Successful Strategies for Recruiting, Training and Utilizing Volunteers, 2005. As printed in North Carolina Respite Care Coalition, Lifespan Respite: An Information Guide for Developing, Recruiting, Training and Retaining Volunteers, 2011
- What would you like to know about our organization?
- What attracted you to our organization?
- What types of work have you done before? What did you like best about the work?
- What kinds of experience or training have you had that would help you contribute here?
- How do you deal with situations that don’t go as planned?
- Would you rather work on your own, with a group, or with a partner? Why?
You May Also Be Interested In:
Share this page: