CONGRATULATIONS on being a new Lifespan Respite Grantee or Partner!
WELCOME to the Lifespan Respite Network.
If you are a seasoned grantee or coalition partner, this resource will still be useful to you as a refresher or handy desk guide.
As you may have already discovered, ARCH has a wealth of information that is available to view or download from the ARCH website, or that you can access through online networking or in-person events. This orientation packet provides helpful information at your fingertips so you can quickly access the resources you need to make your state Lifespan Respite initiative a success.
Consider this a QUICK START GUIDE that you can easily use to locate essential information and resources, or just to learn more about the Lifespan Respite Care Program and its purpose. As a new grantee, or an established grantee or partner, the orientation packet will be helpful if you are wondering:
- How can I learn more about Lifespan Respite?
- What are barriers to providing respite to family caregivers?
- What family caregiving resources and tools would be most helpful for my program?
- How can I contact and network with other state grantees and partners and learn about their accomplishments and best practices?
- Where can I find resources to start up or enhance my volunteer respite initiative?
- How can we start a respite provider or volunteer training program?
- What strategies do grantees use to build a strong respite coalition?
- Where can I find useful resources for respite providers in our network?
- How do grantees ensure sustainability for their respite initiatives?
- How do I know if our efforts are working?
….. and much more!
You May Also Be Interested In:
Share this page: